LiquiBase Serial Key Full Version
LiquiBase is an open-source Java-based command-line tool that gives you the possibility to administer database modifications and refactoring. Dedicated to multiple developers, the program supports XML, YAML, JSON and SQL formats, various types of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Firebird, SQLite), and a context-sensitive language.
It offers support for database schema management and source control/versioning. All modifications are saved inside XML files.
|Crack size||~ 500KB|
The usage is java -jar liquibase.jar [options] [command]
There are numerous commands implemented into this application. For instance, it's capable of creating documentation with details about database changes (dbDoc), generating diffs to double-check if the changes are recorded in the log (diff, diffChangeLog), and auto-generating SQL scripts for DBA code review or SOX compliance (e.g. rollbackSQL, rollbackToDateSQL, rollbackCountSQL, changelogSyncSQL).
It's possible to update the database to the current version or to the changeset with the specified tab, take a snapshot with the current state, tag the current database state for future rollback, verify the changelog for errors, calculate and print the checksum for changesets, remove all saved checksums from the database log, or release all locks on the database changelog, among others.
LiquiBase Keygen doesn't need an active database connection (updateSql) and can be executed on demand (command line, Maven, Ant) or automated (Servlet Listener, Spring Listener, JEE CDI Listener), as well as embedded and ran via its Java APIs.
As far as database refactoring is concerned, the tool permits you to indicate the exact SQL you want to run, as well as to create and manage rollback. It supports both basic and advanced commands, such as 'create table' and 'drop column', or 'add lookup table' and 'merge columns'.
- Notable Changes:
- PRO DAT-10083 - Added PSQL native executor feature by @abrackx
- You can now use the runWith command to pull in PSQL changesets which require highly specialized SQL that often cannot easily be deployed over JDBC. For more information, see the documentation here.
- Java 1.6+
- 30-day Pro trial available (see the "Downloads" section)
- Pro edition:
- All the flexibility of Liquibase Community
- Targeted rollback for a specific change
- Targeted rollback for an entire set of changes
- Expanded Stored Logic functionality, including snapshots, diffs and rollbacks
- Easier-to-use changelog
- Break/fix support
- Help for teams to get up and running quickly
- Personalized support from Liquibase experts for your use case
Gustavo, 08 June 2018
keygen के लिए LiquiBase के लिए धन्यवाद
Leave a comment
Your email will not be published. * Required