ActiveXperts Serial Port Toolkit Crack + Serial Key (Updated)
Adding serial communications capabilities to an application is never a simple matter. It requires specialized knowledge that might be outside an individual programmer's expertise. For years, VBScript, Visual Basic and Visual C++ developers have relied upon the power, flexibility and reliability of the ActiveComport serial communications control from ActiveXperts Software.
ActiveXperts Serial Port Component control developed to provide an easy-to-use scripting interface for serial, asynchronous communications through a serial port. ActiveComport can control modems, ISDN modems, USB serial devices and other devices and machines that have a serial interface.
|Crack size||~ 500KB|
Use ActiveComport for different purposes:
· To control manufacturing machines via the serial port;
· To configure network devices (like print-servers, routers) via the serial port;
· To control a modem, connected to the serial/USB port or Bluetooth;
· To send SMS messages to a mobile telephone using a GSM SmartPhone/Modem connected to the PC (serial/USB port or Bluetooth);
· To transfer files through a null modem cable;
· Any other scenario where serial communications is involved.
ActiveComport includes samples for many development tools, including:
· Visual Basic .NET - Windows .NET based application;
· Visual C# .NET - Windows .NET based applications;
· Visual Basic 5.x or higher - Windows based applications;
· Visual C++ 5.x or higher - Windows based applications;
· Borland Delphi 7.x or higher - Windows based applications;
· Borland C++ Builder 6.x or higher - Windows based applications;
· ASP .NET - Web site based on Active Server Pages and the .NET Framework;
· ASP 2.x - Web site based on Active Server Pages (server-side scripting);
· PHP - Embedded HTML scripting;
· VBScript - Windows based scripts;
· HTML - Client scripts within HTML pages;
· Any other development platform that supports ActiveX/COM components.
- ActiveComport 3.1 adds .NET sample projects created with Visual Studio 2005. The .NET samples require Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. You must install .NET Framework 2.0, or .NET Framework 3.0 or 3.5, which both include .NET Framework 2.0, in order to run the .NET samples.
- In previous versions of ActiveComport, the .NET samples were created in Visual Studio 2002.
- 30 days trial
Laura, 26 April 2018
Thanks for ActiveXperts Serial Port Toolkit crack
Simon, 25 December 2017
спасибо за кейген, запустилось
Victor, 23 November 2017
Margherita, 15 October 2017
salamat sa inyo para sa patch
Leave a comment
Your email will not be published. * Required